- Budget Airlines
- Iceland: Lots of Hype
- Norway: Crazy Beautiful, Insanely Expensive
- Road Trip: Surprisingly Expensive
- Cost of Living in Lisbon
- The Colony Tour: Cancelled
- Personal Finance Weapons of Mass Destruction: Being Unprepared
- MacBooks are the Gold Standard
- How to Conduct a Firesale
- Dialing for Dollars
- iPhone Users Rejoice
- Personal Finance Weapons of Mass Destruction: Beverages
- When to Read the Fine Print
- Rise of the Robots, A New Reality
- Donations and Taxes
- Geographic Arbitrage
- Looks Like Women Like My Advice
- Living in Lisbon
- Currency and International Transfers
- Free Trials, What Could Go Wrong?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Shopping
- The Library Still Exists?
- Play with Gold and you May Get Burned, or Robbed
- Amazon Prime, Worth It or Not?
- How to Watch Your Videos
- Lord of the Mattresses
- Free Money without Robbing the Bank
- Financial Traps
- Winning the Lottery, Taiwanese Style
- Millennial Rite of Passage – Moving Back Home
- Friends All Around the World
- China, Giving Tainan a Run for the Money
- America as Portrayed in On Paradise Drive
- I’m Calling the Top
- Rent or Buy
- Learning to be Content, a Secret of Life
- Business Taxes, Sales and Use
- Tainan, My Cheapest Month
- Thoughts on Working Remotely
- Do You Really Need Insurance?
- Moving to Taiwan, A Big Ask
- Banking Should Be Easy and Free
- Thoughts on Cars, Hint They’re Expensive
- Introduction to Credit Card Rewards Part 3
- Introduction to Credit Card Rewards Part 2
- Introduction to Credit Card Rewards Part 1
- Consolidating Debts, Good or Bad?
- Choosing the Right Education
- My Wife is Lyfting Our Income
- Online Shopping Portals
- Shutting My Garage Door (Business)
- Trump Demands Decluttering
- Cheap Ideas for April Fools 2016
- LendingClub, Good or Bad for Investors?
- The Perks of Employment
- What’s an Affordable Way to Learn a Language?
- Outsourcing, Good or Bad?
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flipping MacBooks Like a Pro
- How I Made My First Million
- Should You Use Amazon, Ebay, or Craigslist?
- Is Gas Cheap Enough?