In case you haven’t noticed, I sometimes refer to money by the person who is on the bill. Here is a page that will help you learn who is on your money.
- $100 bill is a Benjamin or a Franklin
- Spend the big bucks wisely
- $50 bill is a Ulysses or a Grant
- This is too much to spend on your phone bill
- $20 bill is a Jackson
- This was how much we paid a dentist in Taiwan
- $10 bill is a Hamilton
- Not to be spent month on Amazon Prime
- $5 bill is a Lincoln
- $2 bill is a Jefferson
- $1 bill is a Washington
We are not nickel-and-diming here so you don’t have to worry about the people on coins. As this site is about saving ten bucks a week, Hamilton will be the most common reference. Also if you noticed Hamilton is the only one looking to the left. We want to be like Hamilton and go against the crowd.